- Health For You
- News & Events
CHEN I-Cheng Mark
- Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (Primary)
- Head, IIDE Research Unit & Consultant (DCE) at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (Joint)
- Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (Joint)
- Emerging infectious diseases
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Epidemiology, prevention and control of communicable diseases
- MBBS(1998), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- MMed Public Health (2002), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- PhD (2009), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom
- 1999-2002: Medical officer, various institutions
- 2002-2005: Registrar, Clinical Epidemiology, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- 2009-2012: Epidemiologist, Clinical Epidemiology, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- 2012-present: Assistant Professor, Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
- Chen MI et al. Risk Factors for Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Virus Seroconversion among Hospital Staff, Singapore. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010 Oct;16(10):1554-61.
- Chen MI et al. 2009 influenza A(H1N1) seroconversion rates and risk factors among distinct adult cohorts in Singapore. JAMA. 2010 Apr 14;303(14):1383-91.
- Chen MI et al. Mind the gap: the role of time between sex with two consecutive partners on the transmission dynamics of gonorrhea. Sex Transm Dis 2008;35(5):435-44.
- Most GP patients wrong on antibiotics use: Study. The Straits Times, 29 November 2016
Tel (65) 6516 5781